ARCH is looking for a Caseworker to work with at-risk individuals in one of our career development programs in order to help them attain stability through employment. Please share with your networks!
We believe that in order to support employment stability, an individual’s social needs must be addressed alongside career development. The Caseworker will be responsible for meeting with individuals regularly in order to continually assess their needs, set a timeline for completing goals, and document challenges and successes.
The ideal Caseworker for this position will be empathetic, trauma-informed, able to set strong boundaries, and committed to actively listen to clients. The ideal Caseworker will also have a working knowledge of resources available to our clientele within the Central Ohio region, and a willingness to conduct outreach to expand their list of resources. Communication, listening, critical thinking, and organizational skills are all extremely essential to this position.
- Remain in close contact with clients in order to make sure they are on track with objectives
- Create a detailed success plan which includes a strategy for improving the client’s stability
- Keep a detailed record of contact, progress, and setbacks
- Maintain a record of important documents and case history reports
- Connect clients with local resources, programs, and assistance and make recommendations/introductions to other sources of assistance
- Coach clients on making productive, safe, and healthy life choices
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in social work, a related field, or an equivalent combination of field experience. MSW’s are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A valid Ohio driver’s license
- An up-to-date COVID 19 vaccination passport
- Computer skills such as Word, SureImpact, Google Drive, etc and a willingness to learn new programs
- Knowledge of mediation, mental health first aid, and crisis intervention methodologies
- State licensure or professional registration with a government body is preferred
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee 401k program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous paid time off, mental health days, and sick-leave
- $53,000 - $57,000/year based on experience
- Monday to Friday 9 - 5 pm. Some weeknights or weekends may be required depending on client needs.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and three references to [email protected] We will begin contacting applicants for interviews the week of July 18th.