LEAF (Listening, Encouraging, and Accompanying Families of the Incarcerated) is a resource and referral ministry that offers a community of compassion, caring, and support to families and loved ones of the incarcerated, irrespective of faith affiliation.
LEAF began in the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland in 2014 and later expanded to Columbus. While ARCH (Accompanying Returning Citizens with Hope) aims to minister to the needs of the formerly incarcerated (returning citizens), LEAF is focused on aiding the families and loved ones of these returning citizens.
LEAF Ministry Provides
- A resource referral ministry offering support
- Comfort and fellowship as we bring together families and friends of the incarcerated
- Our meetings and website offer resources and answers to address the difficulties you are experiencing
- Through personal contact and a network of existing resources, we direct you to people, agencies and organizations that can help.
- Meetings are confidential, and there is no cost to you.
All are welcome regardless of faith affiliation. Childcare may be available - depending on location. Please inquire for more information.
Thesite is managed by the Cleveland Diocese and has a compiled a vast array of valuable resources, information, and toolkits designed to assist families and those impacted by incarceration, like what do to in the as well as and how to for children with an incarcerated parent.